Saturday, September 15, 2012

Assignment 5: Tutor Feedback

During the development of the concept and images for Assignment 5 I engaged in a dialog with my tutor and so his feedback was positive with no requests for major changes to images or replacements.  There were a number of comments concerning the flatness of the images and that I might increase either the contrast or the saturation.  I will look at this as I print the photographs for assessment, I always adjust the images a little for final output.  I also think that the drop from 12/14 bits per channel to the 8 bits of JPG can result in a loss of colour fidelity in the images that is not seen on the prints.  Recently I converted some B&W images for another course and there was a noticeable change in quality.

I am now at the end of this course, just need to get everything printed and in the post for the November assessment.  It has been a great journey, I have learned more in the last 12 months about photography than in my life to date.  Wonderful course and fabulous support from my tutor

Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. 选择我们是您的慧眼如炬,而我们也同样不会让您失望!拥有数十年经营海外华人留学生论文代写专业的机构,旗下拥有英国、澳洲等众多国家的专业写手,他们都是我们精心筛选出来的精英中的精英,对于众多的论文格式,论文题目都有高深的写作造诣,在我们这里写作的客户满意回馈度已经达到了98.7%,超过行业标准!所以您还犹豫什么?即刻拿起手机扫码添加,马上享受高质量的学术论文代写或Assignment代写服务! https://www.essaysbest.com/category/dai-xie-bo-ke/

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that you wish to bring in cash composing on the web, you can enlist with a few sites where you can discover innumerable customers. There are likewise unique composing styles you can utilize. Composing for a blog is totally different from scholarly composition or doing SEO articles.Nursing writing services

    ReplyDelete